UltraMito Rejuvenate is profoundly effective because it has been formulated to enhance your skin’s natural ability to heal itself. It contains all natural ingredients known for their pain and irritation reducing effects.
It has many uses for issues with skin, scalp and hair. By careful balancing, a powerful synergy is achieved, yielding noticeable results you can feel within minutes!
Rejuvenate, with its proprietary XDS-t035 TM technology, does not stop at the skin. It also penetrates to bring relief from pain and numbness and to restore function to neck, shoulders, back, elbows, hips, knees and feet.
XDS-t035 TM technology is designed to deliver concentrated nutrition directly to the site where it is needed most. It uses the same principals of nutraceutical formulation as our other UltraMito products.
A most versatile product, use it from face to feet.
How it works:
The UltraMito Rejuvenate formula uses all-natural ingredients that have been shown to provide an immediate benefit to the skin. The ingredients were carefully chosen for their effects on the body's cells. Though these substances are beneficial, their bioavailability can be low when taken orally. UltraMito Rejuvenate utilizes XDS™, a revolutionary delivery system designed to allow these powerful nutrients to penetrate the skin where they can become extremely effective.
Our formula's nutrients act to protect the cell from free radical damage, repair membranes and improve energy metabolism. By effectively managing free radicals, the cell can focus on making repairs, rather than fighting ongoing damage. By restoring function to cell membranes, all cellular functions benefit from increased efficiency and optimization of nutrient transport, cellular defense, and signaling mechanisms. By optimizing mitochondrial energy production, the cell can now begin to perform long-term restorative maintenance that would have been impossible without the protection and enhancement provided by the UltraMito Rejuvenate formula. UltraMito Rejuvenate can be used in conjunction with UltraMito Mind and Perform. The result is a restoration of function in all body systems that have begun to show effects of aging. This is the key to the comprehensive, holistic restoration of function delivered by UltraMito.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
XDS-t035 TM Proprietary Blend! UltraMito Rejuvenate consists of a proprietary blend of natural ingredients known for their pain and irritation reducing effects. By careful balancing, a powerful synergy is achieved, yielding noticeable results you can feel within minutes!
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice & Aloe Arborescens Leaf Juice: Studies have shown that these two different types of aloe to have beneficial effects on skin healing and cell proliferation.1 Emu Oil: Emu oil is a useful agent that significantly improves itching, erythema and scales associated with seborrheic, a red itchy rash on the scalp that has flaky scales.2 Carbomer: Studied for it’s beneficial effects on acne. 3
Triethanolamine: Triethanolamine (TEA), Diethanolamine (DEA) is clear, colorless, thick liquids with ammonia-like odors. In cosmetics and personal care products, Triethanolamine may be used in some makeup products such as eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow, blush, make-up bases and foundations, as well as in fragrances, hair care products, hair dyes, wave sets, shaving products, sunscreens, and skin care and skin cleansing products The UltraMito blend of these ingredients helps to create the consistency needed for the unique viscosity and texture of the Rejuvenate gel.4 Calophyllum Tacamahaca: (Tamanu) Seed Oil: used as an anti-inflammatory5 Lavandula Angustifolia Oil: (Lavander Oil) Produces calming, soothing, and sedative effects when its scent is inhaled6 Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil: (Tea Tree) Antibacterial, Antimicrobial action of tea tree oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) on five common bacteria. 7
1. Moriyama M, Moriyama H, Uda J, Kubo H, Nakajima Y, Goto A, et al. (2016) Beneficial Effects of the Genus Aloe on Wound Healing, Cell Proliferation, and Differentiation of Epidermal Keratinocytes
2. Comparing the efficacy of Emu oil with clotrimazole and hydrocortisone in the treatment of seborrheic dermatitis: A clinical trial - Yalda Attarzadeh, Ali Asilian, Zabihollah Shahmoradi, Neda Adibi J Res Med Sci. 2013 Jun; 18(6): 477–481.
3. Ethosomes Loaded with Cryptotanshinone for Acne Treatment through Topical Gel Formulation (Zhenwei Yu, Hongyan Lv, Gang Han , Ke Ma) Published: July 21,
4. THE SCIENCE & SAFETY BEHIND YOUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS Triethanolamine http://www.cosmeticsinfo.org/ingredient/triethanolamine
5. Agent (A. C. Dweck and T. Meadows. Tamanu (Calophyllum inophyllum) – the African, Asian, Polynesian and Pacific Panacea. International Journal of Cosmetic Science. Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 341–348, December 2002). Regenerating effect on the epidermis cells, wound healing (burns, cuts, cracks, scars...) Microna laboratory feb. 2003 - N°03/0607i
6. (Shimizu K, Gyokusen M, Kitamura S, Kawabe T, Kozaki T, Ishibashi K, et al. Essential oil of lavender inhibited the decreased attention during a long-term task in humans. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2008 Jul;72(7):1944-
7. Biology 212 Lab Section 8-11 am Professor April Fong Submitted February 17, 2010. Antifungal, Antifungal effects of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil and its components. Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (2004) 53, 1081–1085 DOI: 10.1093/jac/dkh243 Advance Access publication 12 May 2004. Antiviral, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil: a Review of Antimicrobial and Other Medicinal Properties. Clin Microbiol Rev. 2006 Jan; 19(1): 50–62. Transdermal properties, Menon GK, Cleary GW, Lane ME. The structure and function of the stratum corneum. International Journal of Pharmaceutics. 2012;435(1):3-9. Graham-Brown R, Burns T. Lecture