"Think Better. Naturally.”
UltraMito Mind is a potent nutraceutical nootropic formula designed to improve cognitive function while increasing focus and providing non-jittery long-lasting energy. UltraMito Mind works deeply at the cellular level to provide brain nutrients for maintaining optimal oxygen and ATP levels, blood flow, cell membrane protection, neurotransmitter stabilization, and nerve cell health.
UltraMito Mind consists of a proprietary blend of natural ingredients known for their brain-boosting effects. By careful balancing, a powerful synergy is achieved, yielding noticeable results you can feel within days. Bacopa monnieri has been shown in studies to increase memory .(1) Rhodiola rosea, a natural adaptogen, is known to reduce cognitive fatigue under stress(2) as well as to act as an antidepressant and anxiolytic .(3) Alpha-glycerophosphocholine (Alpha-GPC) is derivative of lecithin found naturally in meat, wheat germ, and human milk. (All ingredients used in UltraMito Mind are plant derived and Vegan friendly) It is the most effective substance used to increase brain choline levels, and has been shown to prevent age-related cognitive decline(4), improve memory and attention span(5), and stimulate growth hormone levels needed for rejuvenation of brain cells.(6) L-theanine, a substance naturally found in green tea, induces relation and stress reduction. (7) Guarana seed acts as a neuroprotectant and has been shown to increase memory and decrease reaction time.(8) Huperzine A, from a club moss, is a acetylcholinesterase inhibitor used for centuries as a natural health treatment. It has been shown to be a potent neuroprotectant and memory enhancer, completely without toxicity.(9) Vinpocetine has been shown to increase cerebral blood flow and oxygenation in brain tissue.(10)
- Increased ability to access memories
- Calmed focus on intricate tasks without stress
- Reduction of brain fog or haze
- Higher levels of lasting energy
- Elevated cognitive awareness
- "Chronic Effects of Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) on Human Memory,” S. Roodenrys, et al., Neuropsychopharmacology (2002) 27, 279–281.
- "Rhodiola rosea in stress induced fatigue — A double blind cross-over study of a standardized extract SHR-5 with a repeated low-dose regimen on the mental performance of healthy physicians during night duty,” V. Darbinyan, et al. Phytomedicine (2000) 7(5), 365-371.
- "Adaptogenic and central nervous system effects of single doses of 3% rosavin and 1% salidroside Rhodiola rosea L. extract in mice,” M. Perfumi and L. Mattioli, Phytotherapy Res., (2007) 21(1), 37-43.
- ”Alpha GPC Prevents Memory and Cognitive Loss,” N. Canal, et al. Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther Toxicol. (1991).
- "Choline alphoscerate in cognitive decline and in acute cerebrovascular disease: an analysis of published clinical data,” L. Parnetti, et al., Mechanisms of Ageing and Development (2001).
- "alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine administration increases the GH responses to GHRH of young and elderly subjects,” G.P. Ceda, et al., Horm Metab Res. (1992) 24(3), 119-21.
- "l-Theanine reduces psychological and physiological stress responses,” K. Kimura, et al., Biological Phychology (2007), 27(1), 39-45.
- "Improved cognitive performance in human volunteers following administration of guarana (Paullinia cupana) extract: comparison and interaction with Panax ginseng,” D.O. Kennedy, et al., Pharmacol Biochem Behav. (2004).
- "The psychopharmacology of huperzine A: an alkaloid with cognitive enhancing and neuroprotective properties of interest in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease,” A. Zangara, Pharmacol Biochem and Behavior (2003), 75(3), 675-686.
- "Vinpocetine increases cerebral blood flow and oxygenation in stroke patients: a near infrared spectroscopy and transcranial Doppler study,” P. Bönöczk, et al., Eur J Ultrasound (2002), 15(1-2), 85-91.